Support our projects
We need your support for the following projects:
- Raising the New Breed Leaders of Africa. We have begun promoting the need to have new breed leaders of Africa to transform the continent. We have already seen the rise of New Breed leaders in some African countries who are promoting democracy, good governance, the rule of law, and inspiring their people to tackle the major ills inflicting their countries. We would like to play our share to duplicate these successes into other countries in the continent. We would like to give leadership frameworks, insights, tools, and approaches to raise New Breed leaders of Africa not just in politics but in the various sectors so that the continent may experience a sustainable economic development within a short period of time. In this regard, we already launched a Facebook page and began posting articles. We have a plan to start a TV show very soon here in the US that ultimately (1 – 2 years) broadcasts its programs to Africa through Satelite. We have also other projects in this regard, which need your support. Click here to learn more about this project.
- Building the Organizational and Leadership Capacity of Key Stakeholders in Ethiopia to Improve Democracy and Good Governance. Ethiopia is at a crossroads. As a seat of AU and a strategically positioned in the Horn, the direction Ethiopia takes in the coming weeks, months, and few years determine not only the future of the country but also the region and the continent of Africa. This calls for all regional and global strategic partners to play their share to build the organizational and leadership capacity of the country so that key stakeholders such as the new administration of PM Abiy Ahmed, opposition parties, civic and media organizations build their organizational and leadership capacity to play their critical share to improve democracy and good governance in the country. In this regard, we have developed a concept paper, formed a working group, and began approaching key strategic partners to join our efforts. To learn more about the need to build the capacity of key stakeholders in Ethiopia, you may consider reading a commentary that shed light concerning building the organizational and leadership capacity of key stakeholders in Ethiopia, which was published on some Ethiopian websites.
- Publishing and Distributing Books, and follow-up programs. We’re working on book projects that aim at empowering the organizational and leadership capacity of leaders in developing countries. We would like you to support the publication and distribution of these books to those who may not afford to buy these books from the market. We would like also support to provide followup programs based on the books. The first book will be published in a few months. The other books will be published end of this year and next year.
- Sponsoring Leadership Exchange programs that aim at bridging the leadership gaps to tackle the major ills of the world. We would like to create exchange programs so that leaders from the two major cultures (individual-based cultures such as in the West and North, and communal-based cultures such as in the South and East) exchange leadership nuggets, models, tools, and experiences.
- Click here to review other project proposals that we have such as a mentoring the mentors program, upgrading our magazine (Voce of Leadership), leadership workshops, and the internal capacity of PRO Leadership such as hiring a part-time CEO, and renting an office.
You may support the above projects by:
1. Becoming a strategic partner. We would like National, Regional, Continental, and International organizations such as UN and it’s affiliate agencies, AU, and other institutions that are fighting poverty, environmental degradation, conflicts, and poor governance to join us as strategic partners in building the organizational and leadership capacity of nations in developing countries such as Africa, it is possible to tackle the major ills in this world.
2. Donating using one of the following methods:
- You may mail us your check using the address below:
C/O Assegid Habtewold
P.O. Box 10136
Silver Spring, MD 20914. Make the check payable to PRO Leadership Global Inc.
- You may also donate through the secure Pay-Pal system. Please go to at the bottom of this page and on the right side, you will find the donate button.
Note: PRO Leadership is a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization. Your gifts may be tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. Please check with your tax advisor regarding the deduction of your gifts.
3. Support us also by getting involved and becoming a Volunteer.