Learning and Growth
now browsing by category
- Why YEP exists? What was the very reason that led you to establish YEP
- What are the top three major achievements of YEP?
- What are the 3 biggest lessons you learned individually because you have been serving as leaders?
- What are the toughest challenges YEP faces?
- What lessons would you like to share with other similar professional groups?
- What the future holds for YEP? Where do you see YEP in the next five years?
- Are there some ongoing or upcoming projects you’re engaged with right now that you would like to share with our viewers?
- And more.
These young dynamic leaders have a lot to offer. I encourage you to watch their interview. Reach out to them if you may have any feedback or question. And of course, if you’re in the DC metro area, join YEP, be with like-minded people to grow personally and professionally. If you’re in Ethiopia, no worries, you can be part of the initiative they recently introduced in Addis.
To learn more about Pick Yourself Up and watch archive interviews, check out its website.