1st Raising New Breed Leaders of Africa Workshop in Addis
PRO Leadership just launched an Initiative on May 29th , 2019 here in the diaspora that aims at bridging the leadership gaps in Africa. The Initiative was designed to raise competent leaders who can play their fair share in the true transformation of Africa. Toward this end, PRO Leadership designed some leadership and support programs to develop the organizational and leadership capacity of Africa’s youth and women back home in Africa and here in the diaspora in the next couple of decades until Africa experiences lasting transformation in one generation.
We are now in the implementation phase of the Initiative. Accordingly, while working hard to launch the Initiative on the soil of Africa on July 17th, 2019 at AAU, we have finished preparing to offer the first and foundational program that is required to be taken by all leaders who would like to join the Initiative. This program targets raising a minimum of 1 million New Breed Leaders of Africa, who have the right mindset, the necessary leadership skillsets, and character.
Don’t you want to join these new breed leaders who would be responsible to take lead and play their share in transforming first their own life, their respective family, community, organization, nation, and in turn Africa? You should! You have what it takes. We just assist you to discover your passion- the area where you would like to serve, help you configure your mindset, develop the necessary skill sets, personality, and character that enable you to fulfill your leadership responsibilities.
You have the obligation to say enough is enough and step up to the plate and take lead in the area of your passion to serve. We are here to create platforms for you, facilitate your growth, and cause you to succeed. You have this golden chance to join this movement and make history. Don’t allow this rare opportunity to pass you by. Take the first step and join the Initiative by participating in this first intensive, interactive, and dynamic program that equips the first batch New Breed Leaders of Africa.
On top of this mandatory and foundational first program, we have designed other intermediary and advanced leadership programs designed to continue to empower those leaders who determined to commit themselves for their leadership growth. Here are some of the requirements to join this program. Someone who:
- Believes in the mission, vision, and values of PRO Leadership and the goals and objectives of the Initiative
- Commits for the successful implementation of the Initiative, which may take years, if not a couple of decades
- Abides by the principles and standards that govern the New Breed Leaders of Africa which will be taught adequately in the initial and subsequent programs
- Invests in his/her leadership growth on a consistent basis including but not limited to attending the future intermediary and advanced leadership programs
- Remains alumni and continue to fellowship with fellow New Breed Leaders of Africa
- Participates in raising other leaders and actively involved in the other support programs of the Initiative
Below are some of the benefits of joining the Initiative and attending its first program. You will:
- Learn lots of latest leadership insights, models, tools, and approaches that would empower you to succeed in your personal life, career, and business
- Meet and continue to work with like-minded leaders
- Earn a certification with the designation ‘New Breed Leader of Africa’
- Eligible to participate in the future programs of the Initiative
- Get a chance to be a trainer by participating in the Train the Trainers program so that you will be able to provide this program to your community, and in turn, keep raising other New Breed Leaders of Africa
- And many other benefits
If you agree with the above requirements, you may now register to be considered as a candidate to join other New Breed Leaders of Africa on Saturday, July 20, 2019. Please note that the nature of the program doesn’t allow us to take a large number of participants, 30 max. We have very limited spots. We accept candidates on first come first served basis. However, if you couldn’t make it this round, you will get priority to join the program in the next round.
To register and reserve your seat (only 6 left), click here…
If you may have any questions or suggestions or if you would like to sponsor the workshop, please contact us via email email@example.com or give us a call @+251- 935336488
By the way, this first batch Leadership Program is going to be facilitated by Dr. Assegid Habtewold, who has over ten years experience facilitating interactive workshops by following the latest adult learning principles for some government agencies, major corporations, and community organizations. To learn more about his background and experience, click here…