- First, check the themes that will be covered (see below)
- For the theme (s) you are interested, you can contribute article, story, anecdote, interview, and video clip not more than 5 minutes.
- Your content should be edited and free of grammatical and syntactical errors.
- The word count, if possible, should be less than 600 but it should not be more than 1000 words.
- Submit your work before the deadline.
- Send your work to email@example.com
Note: You can also contribute some tips, and professional advices that are helpful for leaders. The word count, if possible, should not be more than 400 words. With your contribution, please provide your brief bio and pic.
Please send with your work the following info:
- Your brief bio, not more than 100 words.
- Your pic.
- Contact info, optional.
Please note that PRO Leadership is a small nonprofit organization, and at this stage we do not pay for your contribution. In the future and when our financial status allows us, we may consider paying a reasonable amount of incentives for our contributors. When the time comes, we will make that announcement. Until then, PRO Leadership will copyright your article with no legal or financial obligation to you.
If you would like to cite the articles, stories, and interviews in the Magazine, we recommend you to use the APA format: Last Name, First Initial. (Year). Article title. Voice of Leadership,Volume (Issue), page(s).