These are the core programs to achieve our mission of bridging the leadership gaps in emerging economies:
- Print and online products. Newsletters, magazines, brochures, checklists, books, ebooks, and manuals.
- Media. Podcasts and shows.
- Events. Annual conferences and other seasonal events.
- Online programs. Stand-alone or follow-up online courses that complement in-person programs and events.
- Workshops and webinars. Regular half a day, full-day, or few days workshops and webinars.
- Bridging the gaps Initiatives. Comprehensive long-term cohort programs for emerging, middle, and senior leaders.
- Leadership Exchange Programs. Organizational and leadership experience exchange between continental, regional, and national leaders in governments, parliaments, higher education, non-profits, and community organizations exchange leadership lessons with their counterparts from other countries and continents.
- Leadership Mentoring Program. One-on-one organizational and leadership mentoring for emerging, middle, and senior leaders of continental, regional, and national leaders in governments, parliaments, higher education, non-profits, and community organizations.
- Leadership Research Institute. An institution that provides a platform for leadership researchers to conduct comprehensive research and provide insightful, practical, transformative, and up-to-date research results that will be used and shared in our core programs.
- Some of these programs are already launched.
- Some of these are ready to be launched; we are waiting to find the right leaders, volunteers, and sponsors.
- Many of the long-term programs are in the development phase.
- To volunteer and/or support one or more of these programs, reach out to our team at [email protected]