I. Who we are?
PRO Leadership Global, Inc. is a leadership organization that aims- together with other stakeholders and strategic partners- to bring lasting transformation globally through leadership development one community at a time. PRO Leadership is a volunteer-based tax-exempt non-profit organization established in 2009 in Maryland, USA with a global mission. PRO Leadership has consultative status with UN ECOSOC. It has a Board of Directors and an Advisory Board.
II. Our Mission?
Bridging the leadership gaps globally one community at a time through providing resources, arranging events, and creating platforms.
- We focus on three pillars: The Diaspora, Youth, and Women.
- We started our mission in the DC metro area.
- We have already begun partnering with other strategic partners in Africa.
- We have initiatives that aim at bridging the leadership gaps in emerging economies in Africa, Asia, and South America.
- We collaborate with institutions and leaders in the West who are interested to involve in leadership experience and wisdom exchanges with the South/East leaders and institutions.
IV. Our Vision?
- We envision ordinary individuals becoming leaders and maximizing their potential, contributing toward individual and collective success at family, organizational, national, and global levels.
- We see lasting transformation in emerging economies through leadership development.
- We aim at becoming the best leadership institution that empowers individuals, teams, organizations, and communities to create a better world through leadership development.
V. Our Values?
We use diverse approaches to fulfill our mission and realize our vision. Below are some of the approaches we’ve used so far and plan to use going forward:
- Online Resources. Providing resources online using our website, YouTube channel, eNewsletter, and other platforms.
- Products. Publishing leadership books and magazine.
- Programs. Designing and delivering leadership development programs.
- Annual Summits. Arranging annual conferences based on themes that are very timely and relevant.
- Exchange Programs. Creating exchange programs involving the diaspora communities of African, Asian, and South American origin who live in the Western hemisphere.
- Initiatives. We plan to implement initiatives that focus on communities in emerging economies to raise leaders at various stages of leadership.
If you share our mission, vision, and core values, we would like you to be one of our partners as we:
- Inspire, challenge, and call individuals around the world to become leaders and serve their mission in life, family, organization, and community with leadership excellence by creating informative and educational articles, blogs, audio, and video programs.
- Arrange conferences to increase awareness about true leadership and what it takes to become a world-class leader in the 21st century.
- Conduct empowering workshops and webinars to equip leaders at the stage of leadership they are at in order to fulfill their leadership mandate and obligation successfully.
- Implement the Initiatives that aim at bridging the leadership gaps in communities of emerging economies in Africa, Asia, and South America.