PRO Leadership would like to partner with all stakeholders who care about the true transformation of the world through leadership development. We are looking for two types of partners:
I. Individual Partners. We would like to have individual partners who sign up for our monthly subscriptions:
- Silver, and
If you would like to learn more about the monthly fees required to join these subscriptions, the benefits under each subscription, please reach out to our Team at [email protected] We’ll send you the details and the application form.
II. Institutional Partners. PRO Leadership has also identified its strengths and areas it can add value to implement its core programs. We would like to attract institutional stakeholders as strategic partners to support these programs in the areas of their strengths.
We need the active involvement of many of the following key stakeholders:
- The Diaspora communities from emerging economies who live in the Western world.
- Businesses and educational institutions in emerging economies.
- National governments, non-profit organizations, and local community organizations in emerging economies in Africa, Asia, and South America.
- Continental and regional organizations in Asia, Africa, and South America.
- Relevant UN-affiliate organizations, programs, funds, and specialized agencies.
- Private foundations that work in emerging economies to bring sustainable economic development.
- Organizations, and Communities in the West that would like to participate in the exchange programs that benefit leaders in both the South and East; and the West.
- And other strategic partners who may support our mission…
We also need institutional strategic partners as we implement our Initiatives. Below are the two most important partners we’re looking for to begin implementing these Initiatives:
- Hosts. Institutional partners who host the Initiative in their respective community.
- Sponsors. Institutional and individual partners who sponsor the Initiative financially and in kind to cover all or part of the expenses Hosts will incur to implement the Initiative in the emerging economies they would like to sponsor.
If in case you are unable or not interested to be a Host or a Sponsor, we also need other strategic partners to join us as we execute these Initiatives. Let’s give you some ideas on where you may support the Initiatives based on your strength and interest.
Below are some of the activities, some of which PRO Leadership and its partner Success Pathways, have begun doing using our own resources while some of them are yet to be implemented with the support of our future strategic partners like yourself:
- Printing and distributing leadership books,
- Arranging annual and periodic leadership conferences,
- Providing workshops and webinars for existing and new Cohorts and TOTs of the initiatives,
- Creating documents that govern the Cohort and TOT systems,
- Offering refreshing courses for Cohorts and TOTs,
- Making our programs available online,
- Automating our processes,
- And more.
You may engage in supporting the Initiatives by:
- Sponsoring the distribution of books or
- Assisting in recruiting Hosts, Sponsors, and other strategic partners or
- Participating in the design and delivery of programs or
- Developing resources (material and documents), and systems or
- Volunteering as a trainer, coach, and/or mentor or
- Allowing us to use your facilities or
- Donating financially or
- Lending your expertise, experience, and hand anywhere you may add value. Just reach out. We’re waiting for you…
If you would like to discuss how to partner with us, and areas of partnerships, please reach out to our Team at [email protected]